Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Back

I love to write! - Now, I remember.

I have always love to write. So as I sit in my office killing my spare time, I remember to visit the blog I once have... and still have, this ONE! It was indeed many months ago since my last post. A lot of things already happened. I already have my braces removed, the president just had his latest State of the Nation Address (SONA), and a year after my sister's wedding, I'm already married. Good thing I didn't have post about babies then, I should have been pregnant by now.

Anyway, I'm so happy to write again. I don't even know where to start because of my excitement.
 My life had change, some for the better others I really have not figured out to where they are leading, but I trust God whatever it will turn out I know He is in control.

I can't quite get my emotions figured out this very moment. I don' know what to say. All I'm pretty sure it that I badly want to write something, anything, and I guess this is what this turn out.  (Huh?)

I remember how I desired to write everyday, way back when I was in high school. I always wanted to have a journal. And I did. The only thing is that I wasn't that faithful enough to write daily. And it's all because of my penmanship. I really have a bad hand writing, awful hand writing. I even  get to criticize it for being that bad. I get discouraged every time I open my journal and see my writings. That's why in so thankful, keyboards and touch pads are invented. But there's a lot difference reading a computer generated text compared to a genuine hand writing. Emotions are presently richer in those scribbles compared to one that is from a printer. But anyways, I'm still happy being able to have my thoughts expressed on a sheet of paper or being able to see it on screen in this case (without me having to criticize  how bad my hand writing is.. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment